Translate

Friday 16 March 2012

Oh great, Angus wants to perform his latest rap

Apologies in advance, but over to you Angus

"Yeah, I've got style, I've got swagger
I'm a hot mothershagger
I'm as dangerous as a dagger and I move like Mick Jagger."

As he said this he started leaping around like a youthful Mick Jagger. Well, a youthful Mick Jagger being chased barefoot over hot coals by killer bees. Angus is to dance what Stephen Hawking is to, erm, dance. He continued. Unfortunately.

"I'm as hard as iron, I could kill a lion.
I'd destroy a bear without even tryin'.
'Cause I'm the greatest, yeah, I'm sharp as a chisel
Now it's time to go, and shizzle my nizzle. Yo!"

*Tuts and shakes head in despair at Angus's stupidity*. I knew I'd regret giving Angus the opportunity to show the world what a grade A bell-end he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment