Translate

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Delilah's Weekly Whinge, Part Two

Do you know what really annoys me? Everything. Peregrine keeps correcting my grammar, so I told him to strogan off, and then he tells me I should never end a sentence in a preposition, and it should in fact be "off you strogan". He's only been here for five minutes and he's already behaving like he owns the place with his air of arrogant superiority.

The weather is starting to get on my nerves, all this sun, sun, sun. All it does is remind me of global warming and the impending death of our planet.

I hate my breed. Our creator Ungulata could have been kind and made me something nice and safe like a Milking Devon, but no, I end up a Beefmaster. I mean, come on, a Beefmaster! I might as well have a big tattoo on my huge bovine bottom saying "Eat me". I hate my huge bovine bottom too, it is so huge.

Great, I can't think about anything else to moan about so I will have to go. I hate my life.

1 comment: