Translate

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Angus's new rap

Well, Morag has gone missing. Scared by Doris's made-up competition for a prize of 600 kilos of prime Highland beef, our hairy sister seems to have done a runner. So Angus has asked me if he can do a tribute to her in crap form. So please be kind to her - over to you, Angus

"Spring has come, the birds are singin'
I'm glad Morag's gone 'cos she's so mingin'.
She’s so ugly, these are facts
I wish she’d shave, I wish she’d wax.
I hate waking up in the morning and the first thing I see
Is her hairy mothershaggin’ arse staring at me.
So don’t come back, you hirsute grazer
Until you've found yourself an electric razor.
Yo!"

Ah. I hope you aren't reading this, wherever you are Morag. I must apologise to everyone for Angus' abysmal mocking of our poor, petrified friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment