Translate

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Introducing Peregrine

A new bull has joined us! He stumbled upon this blog and decided he would like to join our farm, so welcome Peregrine! There are still a lot less bulls than cows here, of course, but this starts to even things up a bit. So, over to you, Peregrine.

"First of all," Peregrine said with a heavy sigh, "it should be a lot fewer bulls than cows. I expect I will have my work cut out educating such imbeciles. As some of the more cerebral readers might have guessed, I am an intellectual. You will probably find me rather intimidating, but you will definitely find me enlightening. I shall now leave you to continue with my critique of the Hegelian Dialectic, which I am sure you will be delighted to hear when it is completed. Goodbye."

Ok, thanks, I think. Peregrine seems a bit annoying, but I suppose he's fewer of a bell-end than Angus, at least. I can't wait to see him try to educate Sally, she's a big fan of the Hegelian Dialectic. If by "Hegelian Dialectic" you mean "grass". 

No comments:

Post a Comment