Translate

Monday 7 May 2012

Aiming for ten posts in one day - a postal strike?

This is, admittedly, getting ridiculous. You wait ages for one single post on the world's premier bovine blog, and then suddenly seven of them come along all at once! A bit like buses, I suppose, but slightly more cow-shaped. Anyway, to go along with breaking my Indian duck earlier today, I have now also popped my Argentinian cherry! Yes, I had my first visitor from Argentina (hello Michael). So here's a word to the people of Argentina:

Murderers!

Stop eating so much steak! We don't like being eaten, you know.

According to the latest statistics, 31% of people in India are vegetarians, in Germany 9% of the population eat no meat, and in France there are 3 vegetarians. In case you were wondering, the percentage sign is not missing there. I'm not sure why I live in France, it seems about as safe for me as Taliban-ruled Afghanistan would have been for the Village People.

No comments:

Post a Comment